5 Fun Ways to Enhance your Vacation
Posted on 05/10/2017
Everyone is always so excited and happy once they have their vacation booked. They can start anticipating what is to come, which we all know is half the fun of traveling. Some people are looking forward to putting their toes in the sand or maybe standing in front of the castle they have dreamed of seeing for so long, or maybe sipping their favorite wine in a vineyard, but what if I told you that you can make that reality even more special just by having a travel agent working along side you? You would jump at the chance, right?
1) Surf Camps - You may not be the most graceful person, or maybe you don't even know how to swim all that great, but I can say from experience, it was the one thing that turned our beach vacation from good to great. You have people there guiding you and helping you along the way. It was so much fun and the fact that I was up on the very first try made it even more impressive.
2) Hot Air Balloon - You dreamed of going to Napa, or France and walking through vineyard, but what if you could soar above them? This would be an amazing way to see the country side, not to mention the romance factor sky rockets.
3) Animal Interactions - This is something I have always tried to incorporate into a vacation. I have always adored animals, so it was kind of a given. You could ride Elephants through the jungles of Thailand, Swim with the Dolphins in Mexico, Release baby sea turtles or swim along side of the wild pigs in the Caribbean, visit the Monkey Sanctuaries in Bali, or maybe Swimming with Sharks and Stingrays in French Polynesia? Whatever you may like, it always makes for a great story and some pretty adorable pictures.
4) Wellness Activities - Everyone needs to recharge every now and then and nothing makes a vacation more relaxing than a trip to the spa.. but what about trying something other than a massage? You can reserve Mayan sweat huts, or maybe yoga retreats are more your thing for that girls getaway. For all those foodies out there, you can even book that culinary adventure and cook/eat your way through Europe. There are so many ways to channel your Eat, Pray, Love self..
5) Scavenger Hunts - We are all kids at heart, but did you know that many big cities offer fun scavenger hunts for grown ups!? You just need a list and a camera. You explore many places only the locals know about, it's almost like an episode of the Amazing Race.. now where do we sign up?
Whatever your taste may be, there are so many way to make that good vacation, great. Ask your travel agent for ideas! We love to help you plan that special activity or find a way to make that special celebration even better.